View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007   #23
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Lendale a no show

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReliantTexan View Post
O so what your sayin is that if he can't break 800 yds. in college, then he'll be able to do it in the NFL.Yeah I get that.
No, what I said was "Can you tell me how many of your total yards in college count towards the NFL HOF, I forget?"

A simple question that desrves a simple answer. It is hard to call a guy a total failure when he has not even had a chance. Think David Carr.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote