Thread: Texans Pro Caps
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007   #7
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Pro Caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Seriously I am surprised it's not making my hair turn green yet. I think the smell is invading my thoughts and distracting me from my daily routine. I hve a hat rack with like 15 other ball caps, but I can't seem to get past the "stros funky cap" or the "texans funky cap".

I fould a link the other day but I think this is for one of those ghetto looking flat bills. You tell me...

http://www.sportsteams.com/acbnet/st...-P1420C41.aspx

I don't want to look like this...
Why not just wash the hat or dunk it in some Frebreeze?
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote