Thread: Texans Pro Caps
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Pro Caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Seriously I am surprised it's not making my hair turn green yet. I think the smell is invading my thoughts and distracting me from my daily routine. I hve a hat rack with like 15 other ball caps, but I can't seem to get past the "stros funky cap" or the "texans funky cap".

I fould a link the other day but I think this is for one of those ghetto looking flat bills. You tell me...

http://www.sportsteams.com/acbnet/st...-P1420C41.aspx

I don't want to look like this...

Yeah, lets not go for the ghetto looking flat bills... Wash the "funkies" in the dishwasher and just rock on.. Funny, I have a bunch of caps too, but when I am heading out to the store, it seems like only reach for one of three of those caps... Texans, Astros and my Wahoo Saloon cap from Padre.