View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004   #32
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

makes me wonder why Harry Buys a computer. His "investment" is outdated within a couple of years.

in all reality doesit matter if a team makes the playoffs?? Only one thing matters and that is a superbowl ring... whoever gets the ring is the winner.. all others can be considered losers and didn't get a good return in their "investment".

It iritates me that people have a chance to get season tickets and then gripe about things.. I don't live in Houston, I don't get that chance. and on top of that , there are people that can't afford season tickets, but we have people griping about a team that didn't make the playoffs, but have steadily improved year after year .
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote