View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007   #15
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attn: Bull Pen Members and other field level northstadium-siders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
For those of us on the Bull Pen side of the stadium, the Texans are talking about redoing the Bull Pen Pub. They want fan feedback.

I know some of you come direct to the MB, and not to the front page, but I have an Ask TC blog post about this subject, and I would like for you to put the comments there, and not here.

Here's the link:

What's Up at the Bull Pen Pub?

Remember, you can't beyotch, if you are offered an opportunity for feedback and pass it up. They have someone new handling this stuff, and she seems very interested in making the fans happy--so it's important to say stuff about little things that are helpful, so that they might ask for our feedback on things that we care more about.
I'll tell you what. Closed captioning on all sides of the stadium should be done. Especially in the bullpen. I'm not a season ticket holder just yet but the bullpen has always been an area that I try to visit everytime I'm at the stadium. It's famous and a place that I'd want every visitor to remember.

The bullpen is supposed to be reowned for their thunder, i.e. LOUD FANS. It just immediately makes sense to caption whatever TVs they add into that section.

Yes, I'm a Deaf fan but I'm a beloved fan first and foremost. I love my Houston Texans. I just hope they hear my comments here. Caption the stadium. If not all but at least a fourth. Especially that 'LOUD' bullpen.

NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote