View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007   #4
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sam McGuffie featured in Cy-Fair/Cy-Falls matchup on ESPN2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBH View Post
I have mentioned several times on the high school threads that I was quite impressed with his ability. I went to the playoff game last year between Cy-Fair and Hightower, and he simply made Hightower's better than average defense look totally inept.
I enjoy watching high school standouts, and tracking their progression through the next level.
He's obviously got speed and outstanding atthletic skilis, but he's awfully small isn't he ? How much will his smallish size hurt his chances of making it in a big-time university program in a top conference like the Big 10, Pac 10, or even SEC ?
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote