View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004   #8
fresno8
Veteran

From what I hear in our local newspaper (which sucks by the way) Mankins will go Late 1st to 3rd rounder. I believe he'll be drafted in the 2nd round early to mid. Our backs at FSU are great. Mathis started the year 3rd on the depth chart and Sumlin was 2nd. Both are very very good and could start for many teams (Mathis was UCLA transfer), however we had a gamebreaker who was an absolute stud. Reminded me of Frank Gore of Miami. Dwayne Wright until he ruptured his patella tendon in the third game. He still will have 2years of elgibility. This guy could have come out this year as a junior and been a 1st or 2nd round pick. It was a shame to see him go down, but he was awesome I hope he can recover like McGahee and Gore. Our backs are very good though. We've got a great program hear in Fresno. Brooks will need another year. Wasn't to good today. We could use Miller, but we don't need to take him round 1. Elton Brown the Gaurd was a stud we could definately use that guy w/ our 1st round pick if he's there. He's 6-5 340 and can move. Got out and pulled really well good pass blocker. It was a hell of a game.
fresno8 is offline   Reply With Quote