View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Great coaching both sides, really impressed with Fresno St. & that gives me alot more confidence about Carr, looks like he came from a great system, no wonder the Texans were impressed.

Brooks looked good but would greatly benifit from another year in College, since Virginia utilizes the 3-4 it would behoove the Texans to revisit him next year along with the other underclassman.

I expect Heath Miller to be a perfect fit for Pittsburgh late 1st round, the offensive line is set which will allow him to catch more Roethlisberger underneath outlets.

Mankings I thought was very impressive LT, I would not be upset at all if the Texans took him in the 3rd round (if he lasts), again a team like Carolina or Cleveland may jump all over him.

I also liked the RB Mathis from Fresno St. and the WR Fernandez.

Again great game, congratulations
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote