View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004   #3
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 228095 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I do not believe I would do this. Picks are good and that's a lot of picks. Andre is however a known quantity. He's a second year Pro Bowl reciever with a lot of years ahead of him. If the picks being offered were high enough then the 1st rounder might very well get you another player capable of doing what Andre can do. You could maybe find good players in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounds as well but each and every one of those other three is a "maybe".

We aren't paper thin anymore. We aren't desperate for the extra picks. I'd keep my player who I knew was the real thing and keep plugging away at the draft with the standard number of picks everyone gets. Andre is a keeper IMO.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote