View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007   #27
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ABC News fixing to show a piece on Green/Simmons

Guys, I think this is another time that the internet misses out on tone.

A mod might think: Move the thread because it isn't really football oriented. (Number exchange for charity). Moving thread is no big deal because there is a redirect, everybody makes mistakes in putting things places, and it is likely to be seen in the other forum. I've explained it.

Someone new to moderation might think: Hey, this is a big deal that might thread is being moved because nobody will see it. That mod is trying to put me down. Gee, I don't know where to put threads and I wish the mod would explain it.

Think it is just a miscommunication based on the initial rough start of the forum.

Ultimately, I believe the best thing to do anywhere on the web, but especially in a place where most everyone wants to share the goal of having a nice community to talk Texan, is trying to assume the best in people and...