View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
Even IF our team had made the playoffs, it would probably have been a first round blowout.

As much of a Texans fan as I am, I cannot delude myself into believing that they are anywhere near the level of the Patriots, Steelers, or Colts.

Next year, maybe...

just curious why next year? give us some improvements you see that the Texans would need in order to compete with the level of Patriots, Steelers & Colts-

not disagreeing just want your game plan for improving the organization-beerlover
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote