View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007   #20
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ABC News fixing to show a piece on Green/Simmons

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Because the TexansTalk forum is for football talk and the Tailgate forum is for events, FYI's on shows, etc. Is there a reason it shouldn't have been?

Does this mean that "Danny Clark was just on 610 AM", "Green/ Simmons All Kinda Class" (same subject), "Shaub NFL Network", "Kubes on 610 AM right Now", and others will be moved??

I really don't think they need to be and I don't really want to sift through that when I want to see "Dante's Most Embarrassing Pics".

Last edited by Tedc; 05-23-2007 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Boldness
Tedc is offline   Reply With Quote