View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007   #18
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ABC News fixing to show a piece on Green/Simmons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Seems like you are instigating. Why not just tell him why it is moved and let it be over with? He just doesn't understand that's all, and a little clarification helps. It doesn't help at all to provoke it into something that it shouldn't develop into. Just my opinion, but I think we can all get along if we respect each other and not try to stir another's pot.

I have to agree.

Some of us TRY to think out where a thread goes (Texan's news sounds like Texan's news to me) and as silly as it sounds we , as posters, just want to know how we could be so messed up that we don't know the proper place for things. When there is no PM explaining why it was moved, we have to ask aloud because we don't know who moved it.