View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004   #9
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by pike
Um...I don't think the Texans own the Jaguars at all. It's easy to win a game when the other team lays down for ya the way the Jaguars obviously did. If the Jaguars had taken the Texans as seriously as they did the Packers, it would have been a very different story and an ugly day in Texan land.

Clearly the Texans and their fans want a rivalry with the Jaguars. They want to feel respected but they won't get it. Jaguars have their rivalry in Tennessee and Indy. Nobody wants to consider the lowly Texans their rivalry. I have a feeling the Texans are in for one heck of an embarrassing defeat at the hands of the Jaguars next season. The Jaguars will put the Texans out to pasture the same way they did that washed up, big mouthed Gary Walker.
Wow... you said this before the first game we played with you.. we beat you, you said this before the second game this season... we beat you worse this time.... eventually, you will get a win against us... evenutally. Maybe some day. But right now... You cant even muster the guts to say your team got beat fair and square. Oh Fred Taylor was out... and who cares.... One man does not make the team. To say that would be like me saying ' Well, Bennie J is out, and if he was in, you all would have lost 40 to 0." Wake up man... admit you lost against a better team this year twice.. Next year, you might and I say might losely, be the better team.. But this year... you aint. You lost... (But atleast we might go to the playoffs - something you might say) My comment to that, if you dont... It was because of US!!!! Your division rivals...
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote