View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007   #14
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ABC News fixing to show a piece on Green/Simmons

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
There was a redirect left so it showed up in BOTH forums. I don't see the complaint other than just to complain.
Seems like you are instigating. Why not just tell him why it is moved and let it be over with? He just doesn't understand that's all, and a little clarification helps. It doesn't help at all to provoke it into something that it shouldn't develop into. Just my opinion, but I think we can all get along if we respect each other and not try to stir another's pot.

By the way, I like how Ahman pointed out that while the league's image is tarnished by a couple of bad apples, he and Jason are trying to remind them that there are more good guys out there still.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote