View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004   #13
fresno8
Veteran

Tailgate, your definatelt right. I've rode the coaches hard this year and still am not sure they can take us to the next level. Carr can. In Capers system your dead on he'll be lucky to throw for 3 td's any given day. What I want nexy year is lots of 20-25 250 2td 0 or1 int most games, sure I'd like 300 and 4td, but 250 and 2td a game will get him to the pro-bowl and us into the playoffs. That would mean he's really grown up and has a line in front of him. I think Capers wants him to be kind of like a Dilfer w/ the Ravens, just manage the game and be safe. If it gets us a Super Bowl great, but this guy is so much better and could do so much in this league if given time and the reigns are loosened. If we're not much better next year and it's because we're asking Dave to manage games then for sure I'll be back calling for the coaches heads again. Even though we're winning I'm still not sold on our coaches, reason being we should possibly be in the playoffs this year if we'd beaten GB and Min, they didn't let Dave and the offense win those and asked too much of the D. Love the direction of this team and organization Go Texans
fresno8 is offline   Reply With Quote