View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007   #7
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 289 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Falcon fans are coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
I was lurking around a Falcons board to see how they feel about getting rid of Schaub and found a thread where they are talking about coming here as their yearly event game.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/ind...ic=249078&st=0

I hope my buddies in the Blue Crew don't mind but I invited them to stop by. I am proud of the way Y'all treat the other teams fans and figured Y'all would be true to form.
With Vick facing a possible suspension, I'm sure even the fans that liked the trade are getting worried.

Come on over to the good guys Atlanta fans.
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote