View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004   #20
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
That is not accurate or remotely accurate if I am understanding your implication.
the Texans will not draft Maurice Clarett, at least to play for the Texans. In my opinion I doubt that Casserly would even draft Maurice just because of value or turn & package him to another team for more picks.

as far as accurate here is a paragraph from last years Insiders Draft Guide-

Poor choices and bad advice have added up to an unfulfilled collegiate career. Legally battling the NFL and forcing his way into the draft was yet another bad decision, as he is neither physically nor mentally prepared to handle the rigors of a professional league. Very risky choice before the 4th round based on durability and character concerns.

where in Texans franchise history has Casserly drafted a prospect with so much baggage and character issues?
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote