View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004   #19
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover
i doubt it because of character issues. no doubt he has the raw skills IMO

The only reason he will fall that far is his character issues , had he stayed in school and not run off at the mouth he WOULD BE a first round selection , no doubt about it . Which ever team is willing to take a shot @ Clarett with a late round selection may end up w/ a franchise back OR some punk kid who shoots off @ the mouth . Question is if its worth takin the shot on him .... I would.
This doesnt mean i think Clarett is the best back in the draft , just the best value for the pick and the type of back who the Texans need .... good between the tackles ( Yeah , DD had a Hella good day against the Jags .... If he can continue that ... there is no need for another RB)
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote