View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007   #3
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attn: Bull Pen Members and other field level northstadium-siders

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan View Post
Is this the place between the bathrooms and the smoking area?

Not sure why this place is that important, with all my drinking the night before the game, drinking in the morning, eating during tailgating, the last thing I want to do is hang out at some pub. But then again, I don't make it to every game, so you guys probably have a different appreciation.

Still would like to know where this place is though...

I don't recall seeing it, but usually only one eye is working when I am in Reliant, and that is fuzzy at best.
It is relatively new. And it is where you said. Last year, they added a small shack sort of thing and have different beers available back there.

For those of us who don't drink much, but like to drink quality, it was worth checking out. But there isn't much there, so it isn't much of a place to hang out. Maybe if there was something cool there, it could be a meet up place for folks coming from different tailages.