View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007   #2
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attn: Bull Pen Members and other field level northstadium-siders

Is this the place between the bathrooms and the smoking area?

Not sure why this place is that important, with all my drinking the night before the game, drinking in the morning, eating during tailgating, the last thing I want to do is hang out at some pub. But then again, I don't make it to every game, so you guys probably have a different appreciation.

Still would like to know where this place is though...

I don't recall seeing it, but usually only one eye is working when I am in Reliant, and that is fuzzy at best.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote