Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007   #114
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Luv Ya' Blue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I believe the stat I was looking for was most winless seasons by an expansion team. But good catch!
Sorry Arrow, you just struck out, because the Cowgurls had their first non-losing season during their 6th season in which they went 7-7. The Cleveland Rams did not have a winning season until their 8th season. Certainly you can not forget about the New Orleans Saints who took 13 years to have their first non-losing season...

(Yes - I said the Cleveland Rams)