Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007   #113
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Luv Ya' Blue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I believe the stat I was looking for was most winless seasons by an expansion team. But good catch!
So far you can't get anything right the Denver Broncos never had a winning season in the AFL and that was 9 years, then AFL and NFL merged before the 1970 season.

Of course your view of history would also leave out the simple fact that the rules for an expansion team was changed right before the Texans came into exsistance to make harder for an expansion team to build a team, but that little fact does not fit with your world and revisionist of history.