Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007   #109
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Luv Ya' Blue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I believe the stat I was looking for was most winless seasons by an expansion team. But good catch!
Did you mean the most without a "winning" season or most "winless" seasons. The Texans have no "winless" seasons and off the top of my head the Cowboys went from 1960 to 1966 without a winning season. Could be wrong but that sounds right. Don't know who would be tops in that category though.

-Twitch
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote