View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004   #18
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloDemon
Awsome game Houston. I didn't expect such an effort from you guys, but you guys impressed me alot. You could have just layed down and died, but you gave it all. I respect that in a team. Your future is very bright with Johnson and Carr. Thank you so much and best of luck to you guys next season.

You guys keep your heads up high, you have a very nice team and will be a force to compete with in the future. Thanks again for doing us a HUGE favor !!

We always give effort and we always have a chance. Whether it is beating a Super Bowl team (Carolina last year) or making the Patsies glad they made it out with a win, we always are a force to be reckoned with. That is the best part of this team.