Thread: TC and tickets
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TC and tickets

I really think you will miss it unless you are here the last week of July. TC usuallly starts the last few days of July and goes into the first couple of weeks in August. Of course, that might change this year, but, I doubt it since mini camp isn't until June. BUT, like Yankee said, if you are here tickets will not be a problem. Some of us diehards will make sure you get hooked up with some. I will be in NY for most of TC this year so I will give you mine. We'll just have to find a way to coordinate getting them to ya.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote