View Single Post
Old 12-26-2004   #25
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdbrem
What I'd like to know is, they've tried other guys at his position during games. Now, how about trying him at one of their positions? Just give him a shot to catch the ball. Yeah, he can't out-jump anybody, but can he out-juke them? Dante does it all the time, and I live in Dante country. Some of our receivers are only getting one or two catches a game anyway.
Odds are against him, but I would at least like to see them try JJ at WR. At least that way we know he can't contribute except on ST.