Thread: Oh the irony...
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2004   #8
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
I actually like Leftwich a lot, but come on doesn't he look exactly like Gary Coleman all grown up?
I'm just curious really but what exactly is it about Leftwich that you like? I (like a lot of us) don't really see him that much unless he's playing against us but I've yet to see him really look like someone I'd want as my quarterback. He's looked kind of slow, kind of careless, and kind of awkward the few times I've seen him. I understand he can take a hit (you seem to hear that constantly from the Jag fans) and that he's "tough" but I'm still waiting to see what he can do that makes him special.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote