View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007   #8
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex King View Post
I felt your pain from across the pond. I followed an English football club for several years through magazines and occasional tapes a friend would send me before they got on TV here. I had to buy a VCR that could play PAL, but it just wasn't the same watching a match two weeks after it happened. That was also before message boards.

I got rid of the VCR, but if you can play NTSC, I'd be willing to copy some games for you if you just cover the cost of the tapes and shipping. I have no idea what that would cost though.
About $7.10 via airmail (takes 4 to 7 days) and about $2.50 via surface mail (takes 4 to 6 weeks). Surface mail would kill this fan waiting to watch a game 4 to 6 weeks later.

Heh. I used to sell VHS tapes on eBay on the side and regularly shipped overseas.

Either way, the best way to do this would be if this was recorded via DVD and set to whatever region his player plays. VHS tapes are rapidly becoming obsolete. RAPIDLY!
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote