View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007   #15
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Getting back on topic again, I didn't realize Payne was gone though I figured his time here was probably up. Payne is a real great guy btw. When the Texans were doing their offseason fan tour to promote the Texans in different parts of the state, he and another player came to Austin. The "other player" acted like he didn't even want to be here, mostly ignored the fans and stayed on his cell phone for the most part (I don't think he is in the NFL any longer btw). Seth not only was fan friendly but insisted that a couple of us come over and hang out with him. After a couple of minutes I almost forgot who he was because it was just like hanging out with a regular guy, tilting back a couple of beers, talking football and other stuff. I assume he is at the end of his NFL career which has lasted to this point about 10 years. Not bad for a DT.
Awesome story.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote