Thread: Oh the irony...
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2004   #4
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txnpride
Our defense looked fired up today.....Hope they can carry that over into 2005 season.D.D really ran hard...."Way to go Texans"
I'll worry about the 2005 season when it gets here. Right now I just hope they can carry it over to the Browns game next Sunday. Three in a row sounds pretty sweet I think.

It's also an important step. I don't want to be halfway through next season and watching someone drag Carr down by some stupid pony tail when he promises to not cut his hair until the team wins three games straight. Best to go ahead and get that out of the way this season while we've still got time.

One more game guys, one more game.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote