View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007   #14
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoMan View Post
Please let us know what you think about the U-Verse service after you get it. I do not know anyone who has it yet, but AT&T keeps sending me stuff in the mail about it.
I will let you know loud and clear.
My wife's daughter, who is an AT&T employee, has had the service for 'bout a month and so far so good. We are scheduled to get the installation a week from today at our home here in Clear Lake. I understand its not being offered throughout all parts of the city at this time.
We are getting the TV & internet combo with the "U400" option which will include 300 channels and the ability to record programming from 4 different stations simultaneously. And oh yea, finally the NFL Network. I was willing to wait on TWC for the NFL network, but they were totally unresponsive to my inquires about the date & availability of the service. Then I read it in the paper. Their customer relations service is practicaaly non-existant.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote