Thread: Directors Club
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007   #4
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean 74 View Post
all,
anyone know the cost on the new "directors club level seats"?
i havent gotten the nerve to call them.
I called them and to say it is all very vague is an understatement.

Here is what I found out. The Directors Club is in the North end zone/700 level.
Season tickets to the Directors Club are $1150/seat and there are only 500 seats to be sold. IF (and this is a big if) they do not sell all of the 500 seats, they will offer the 2 game package. This will cost $230/seat. If they do not have any room in the official directors club, then the 2 game package will be located in the 600 level Gridiron sideline/end zone/terrace - the guy used these words interchangeably. Those tickets would cost $70 - $100/seat.

I didn't ask if the seats in the 600 level would have the buffet, etc. I was losing the will to live by that time.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote