Thread: woohoo!!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007   #22
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
I've learned to selectively read postings

I've been doing that for five years! As for actual FOOTBALL talk, there are about five posters whose opinions matter to me.

As for the other board! I got this message the other day when I tried to log on. "An unusually large number of visitors are excessing our site. You've been placed in line and will be granted access to the site in the order in which you arrived." Got a good laugh out of that one!!! Sounded like the da*n telephone company! Doubtful I'll be spending much time over there.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote