Thread: woohoo!!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007   #20
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134301 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
I've seen the link to report abuse over there, but that's kinda like handing out rep to me, I avoid both like the plague. Yeah, I know, don't whine if you aren't willing to participate in the process
everything loads slow and there is really no way to do anything quickly in that software...so it takes forever to moderate it as you have to open many, many more pages than you do if you are just browsing.....so, it helps for the users to point out the problems. I'll eventually get to them, but reporting the posts may speed the process up by as much as a day or two at times. Don't be frustrated by what you see if you don't report it. Things will stand until noticed.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote