View Single Post
Old 12-26-2004   #5
jr0ck
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jr0ck

Quote:
Now that ive learned to respect what they are trying to do with the Texans, instead of trying to say what I think they should do.. I appreciate his playcalling more.
glad to see the number of positive texan fans is growing everyday

Quote:
and you've got a whole season already spent developing Wand who I think will also continue to improve. McKinney will never, ever be any better than he is right now and that's lousy.
agreed, i saw wand getting to the second and third levels on a beautiful double team with pitts on DD's 44 yarder. nice to see the big guy with a lisp look aggressive and execute, lets hope he's finding some fire in his gentle giant demeanor. now onto steve, ive been watching him in the last few games specifically, and after today im officially for looking forward to a replacement at the heart of our line. overall mckinney played well enough for us to win but on one of the 4 sacks he just let stroud run right around him to drop carr. but on a lighter note...............

FIRST SHUTOUT EVER, SWEEPING THE JAGS, AND BEATING OUR BIGGEST DIVISION "RIVAL" ALL IN ONE DAY!!

Last edited by jr0ck; 12-26-2004 at 05:02 PM. Reason: i underachieve....when it comes to grammar/spelling
jr0ck is offline   Reply With Quote