View Single Post
Old 12-26-2004   #6
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4toZ
oh man... that's SO tempting... but I may just hold off posting there for a bit. If the shutout shoe was on the other foot... we'd be....<shudders> don't even want to think about it.

TEXANS fans... if y'all do go over there.. represent the organization well, and with class. Even though this would be fun.
It WAS on the other foot last season and I don't recall them showing a whole lot of mercy at the time. I agree with you though. If people from here go they should be better than what we got from the Jags fans last season.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote