Thread: woohoo!!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007   #15
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I cleaned up a few of them this morning....unless you have a paid, full time staffer on the board as a part of their job, a tiny volunteer mod crew of 3 isn't they way to go on a board like that. They didn't ask my opinion on it though...so this is their plan. The posters have been great on balance though (I really haven't seen anything awful)....but if isn't as clean as it was before, it's because the job is a bigger more time consuming task and there are less people to help keep it clean in a more real-time manner. Things still get the attention, it just doesn't happen in real-time or as quickly as before.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote