Thread: woohoo!!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007   #14
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 269149 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
There aren't as many moderators on the new site, and that software makes it more difficult to moderate. In other words, it sucks.
It took me five tries and almost ten minutes yesterday just to close the Mario body parts thread. The software is just can't be moderated without a full time staffer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I haven't seen many complaints about the language.
Check on the name calling in the Mario body part thread. I just didn't have the time to spend an hour cleaning up one thread, and frankly, maybe if they see how cruddy things get they will better understand what was being done before.