Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007   #84
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I may not think that ridiculous traffic and oppressive smog are things that make a town cosmopolitan (I really meant that it was much more cosmopolitan than I perceived before I lived there - not that it's just like Houston or LA). I went to NFL games, saw NHL games, saw big time SEC football every weekend....saw outstanding live entertainment...Nashville radio was outstanding as the rock scene was not on the back burner like I thought it would be (due to the huge country music scene) before I lived there. I didn't miss much living in Goodlettsville (about 15 mins north of the stadium) for a couple of years....would love to move back if I had the right job.
Of course that isn't what makes a city. The people, international culture, among other things make a city. Nashville is a nice American city, though.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote