Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #74
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Ten miles south of downtown is Brentwood....a very nice, upscale subdivision.

I lived there for two years and didn't miss anything "city"...and I've lived in Houston, LA, and right outside of Boston. We have a higher "redneck factor" (nothing against rednecks....half my family are comprised of 'necks) here in Houston.
Yeah I know. That is where the mountains are. I may have exagerrated a tad. but I have family down that way, it feels rural.

Can't believe you cannot tell the difference in "city" between the cities you have lived in. LA eats Nashville for lunch. Houston? Same thing. I like the diversity and stuff in the major American cities more than the mid-sized ones (Nashville, San Antonio, etc.).
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote