Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #73
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I have family there. It is nice, but isn't cosmopolitan. With an area population of barely over one million, it is not that big of a surprise. You go ten miles south of Downtown, and you are almost in the country.
Ten miles south of downtown is Brentwood....a very nice, upscale subdivision.

I lived there for two years and didn't miss anything "city"...and I've lived in Houston, LA, and right outside of Boston. We have a higher "redneck factor" (nothing against rednecks....half my family are comprised of 'necks) here in Houston.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote