Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #72
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
if you are going to insult people via geography, you may want to type inbred correctly so you don't look bad (unless you meant that they lived in loaves of whole wheat bread). I lived in Nashville for two years and found the City very cosmopolitan and with lots of new money and much more progressive than I ever imagined...but I had to live there to experience this...one of my favorite cities in the USA, and I've lived all over the states.
I have family there. It is nice, but isn't cosmopolitan. With an area population of barely over one million, it is not that big of a surprise. You go ten miles south of Downtown, and you are almost in the country.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote