Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #71
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
He won't even live there because he knows it is just some backwoods hick city full of inbreads.
if you are going to insult people via geography, you may want to type inbred correctly so you don't look bad (unless you meant that they lived in loaves of whole wheat bread). I lived in Nashville for two years and found the City very cosmopolitan and with lots of new money and much more progressive than I ever imagined...but I had to live there to experience this...one of my favorite cities in the USA, and I've lived all over the states.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote