Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #65
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
Atypical actually.

Ignoring facts,not reading the post.

Bud:I want a new stadium.

Houston: No way,we're still paying for those luxury boxes & you took away our scoreboard.

Bud:Well then I'm leaving.

Houston:Good riddance.

Time marches on with no football.

Houston:what do we need to get a new football team?

NFL: A new stadium.

Houston: Oh snap

Now that's a sell out
The people of Houston were asked to build a new stadium after a 2-14 season . That was the line drawn in the sand .... most folks said and would still say good riddance .

I think the Oilers used the #3 pick on Mcnair because Carolina and Jacksonville had 1 and 2 . Carolina traded said pick to the Bengals to draft Kijana Carter . Anyway this was the Titans good fortune because he along with Eddie George were the real deal .

Anyway in the 80's Bud had a loaded team with an accountant for a GM and a coach who left tickets for Elvis at games . If Bud had a football guy in place as the GM ... the Oilers might have won a SB .

The Titan fans will find out soon enough when Bud stars meddling again .