Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #64
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Not MINE!

Maybe you want to claim the Genius Award over Bud, thinking it well deserving, well yeah I give you both that, great men think alike.. and I will also sing you a lullaby... wait, you both been singing to yourself.

pulling out one the oldest trick in the world and proclaiming it genius, WOW, I never thought that BUTTON can ever be of use since highschool. That is pure genius, what else can I say.
I never made it to high school.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote