Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #62
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
You have to hand it to Bud though, he sure knows how to push Houston fans buttons.

Drafting Young after Houston chose not to was a genius move.
Not MINE!

Maybe you want to claim the Genius Award over Bud, thinking it well deserving, well yeah I give you both that, great men think alike.. and I will also sing you a lullaby... wait, you both been singing to yourself.

pulling out one the oldest trick in the world and proclaiming it genius, WOW, I never thought that BUTTON can ever be of use since highschool. That is pure genius, what else can I say.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote