Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #48
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Overalls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
but Dud just went there for the money, like any prostitute and he will leave for the same reason. He won't even live there because he knows it is just some backwoods hick city full of inbreads.
http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/show...ed=1#post76330
Quote:
backwoods hick city full of inbreads.
so what? you just described Indianapolis.

and you spelled inbreds wrong. I'm just kidding. I mean, you really spelled it wrong I just think the irony that lies in me pointing out, being an inbred and all is kinda funny... you know, in a self deprecating kind of way that is void of any actual arrogance.

Prostitute? That's Bud Adams eh? Well Bud doesn't do anal. That's what Houstonians wanted. Bud knew he could blow Nashville for good money and find a good place to turn tricks. How about that? Feel free to respond within the confines of the metaphor.