Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #37
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
I do know the facts, the facts are the feud was long started before the stadium debate. I don't need some Cali dude to try to tell me something I lived though. And as far as going to the games I was not about to line that horses Azz pockets with any of my hard earned money knowing this team was gone. Do some more research and then come back to me and try to dispute my FACTS!!!! And make it worth my while and try to have some of your own.
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/show...5&postcount=77

I do not want to regurgitate this great post by Childress but it shows a trend with fan loyalty. It was not just a Bud said they are going so now we are not going to go it is actually poor attendance that drove him away. How does a team make the playoffs 7 consecutive seasons and only have a 22 ranking among fan loyalty? But I guess the sited professor is not "fact" enough for you. I like you also provide nothing to support you argument other then "you lived there" and me living in "CA" makes me uninformed. Surprisingly if you follow a team even back in the 90s you could get information about them. No pony express or carrier pigeon required. Just pick up a newspapers...

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote