Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #34
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Mr. White, while I respect your opinion but your point about McNair and Volek and not accurate. McNair and his agent knew going into the season there was no way he was going to be on the team unless he drastically renegotiated his contract. McNair did not want to lose the money and knew he was destine to be a backup with the emanate drafting of a rookie QB (Young in this case). So McNairs options were to play a year as a starter mentoring Young with a team in a building phase and take a pay cut or make one last push on another team in hopes to get a ring and keep the money. McNair chose the money. I do not blame him; I donít think anyone at the Titans organization blames him. Reese was one of the main reasons we could not keep McNair; he negotiated the contract that pushed the Titans into cap hell and ultimately cost use both Dysons, Rolle, DMase, and others. It is nice when you hate someone as much as Adams to blame him for things like this but he was only signing the check not making the contracts. In the end if the Titans had kept McNair we would have had to cut several players or not sign Young. So we keep an aging injury prone QB or we look to the future. I loved McNair as a Titan but I understand why he could not stay.

Volek is a moron. He threw his team under the bus and had a tantrum missing meeting and lying about where he was. He also got in a verbal argument with Chow that Fisher walked in on. Volek though he would get a chance to start and the coaches though Young would be ready to start before the end of the season. Then Volek got traded away and he bitches and moans to the press. Funny how Fisher blasted him after words and Volek was no place to be found. Where is he now BTW? The Burger King in San Diego has been looking for him for a while. Fries do not cook themselves. We have enough locker room BS without some hack want to be running his mouth ever chance he gets.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote